Thursday, July 24, 2008

Clothes and a suitcase

If you know me, than you know that I love to shop at Goodwill. I think that it embarrasses my husband to some extent, but I love finding a really good deal. Over the years I have gotten some pretty awesome things there. Who could forget the 20 dollar rocking chair? I had to refinish it, but it is pretty awesome.
Photobucket

Well, I was there the other day, I don't go often in the summer because Sam is convinced that he is allergic to shopping, there was a ton of little boy overalls waiting for me in the 75 cent bin.

(Since we didn't request a boy or a girl we will most likely get a boy. For some reason more people tend to request girls, I think it is because they have cute clothes. It is very rare to get a girl when you don't specify the gender of the baby. I knew that I was ready to adopt when I didn't care if we got a boy or girl. I thought that having a girl would be ideal, her and Lucy could share a room, and we have an amazing amount of girl clothes.)

So, back to Goodwill, there were eight pairs of overalls for boys. Each were .75 cents! I bought four pairs, two shirts and a cute pair of Nike shorts (so our new boy can look like R.W.) the whole lot cost 6 dollars. The brown overalls are Janie and Jack! Seriously, who in Elkton wears Janie and Jack?
Goodwill finds!

Now on to the best deal . . .
Photobucket
Lucy's new suit case.
The suitcase was 0 dollars and no cents. We just went dumpster diving. It is obvious that Lucy loves it.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hi, Amy,

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your children are so cute!! I love that your little Lucy has red hair. My daughter has red hair, too, although not quite as red as that.

It's great to have a chance to catchup after all these years. I'll be reading . . .